Contemplating few days on a question, Why Buddha told ‘Never Depend on Reason to be happy‘? I managed to find my answer. My mind has to work out like “Arnold” as the answer was hidden in question itself.
Yes, answer was hidden in question itself that “Buddha told”.
And the real problem is 99.99% of people who are reading this article are not Buddha (a human being who have reached Nirvana and need no reason to be happy!) And we need some reason to be happy.
As a question manufacturer my mind produced three more questions as if he has decided not to rest.
- Then what about those 99.99%?
- How they can be happy?
- Where they are lacking of for real happiness?
Fortunately, the very next day I found the answer for those three questions as they were seating at the door of my mind since their born. As I was observing my day, I visualize those moments which made me happy.
Let me type it down what made me really happy and smile.
- A child who was jumping from last step of the stair and feeling like a superhero, made me smile.
- A beggar for whom I have ordered tea and snacks sat near me and totally dwell in eating, made me smile.
- Couple who was enjoying sweet moments of life, made me smile.
- Senseless and abusive conversation with Nilesh (Colleague and a best friend), made me smile.
- Seeing my plant growing whom I care like a child, made me smile.
- And finally, dinner with parent, made me happy.
As I have had very long list of moments for happiness, above are good enough to observe the whole day. It seems like they are very small but it really made me happy and pours my heart with joy. And the answer for those three questions lies in above small incidents.
Can you find it out? Most of you have got the answer!
Here it is - Generally we try hard to find a magical moment and expected reason to be happy and forget to enjoy those small moments of our life. So what I want edit in “Never Depend on Reason to be Happy” is
“Never depend on expected moment or particular reason to be happy, try to find out happiness in each and every moment of short life”
Waiting for your comments on Happiness